Warranty Terms and Conditions
***Please note, these terms have been updated effective January 1st 2023***
Limited 1 year Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer who purchases KIKI Pure air purifiers in new condition from authorized outlets in the US and is not transferable.
We warrant that for a period of one (1) years (or minimum period otherwise required by law) from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship and conforms to the specifications published on our website.
The length of warranty coverage after the repair or replacement is the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer. This warranty may only be claimed within the US and any replacement will only be shipped to addresses within the US.
If your product is not operating properly:
- Consult the User Manual or the Quick Start Guide.
- Check the support center on our website, or by visiting https://help.kikipure.com/
- Contact us
What does this warranty cover?
- Subject to the exclusions contained below, KIKI Pure warrants that this product or certified accessory sold for use with this product is manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below. This Warranty is your exclusive warranty and is non-transferable.
- If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to KIKI Pure in accordance with this warranty, we will, at our option:
(i) repair the Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability,
(ii) replace the Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
(iii) exchange the Product for a refund of your purchase price.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain service or information, please visit our Help Center and contact our Customer support team.
Please include the following:
(a) the Product or Accessory;
(b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place and seller of the Product;
(c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing the serial number of the Product;
(d) a written description of the problem; and, most importantly;
(e) your address and telephone number.
We may ask you to return the product for the purpose of failure analysis.
We reserve the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between you and us regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by you, and supersede any prior agreement or representations, including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by KIKI Pure or representations made by any agent employee or staff of KIKI Pure, that may have been made in connection with the said purchase.
- Normal Wear and Tear. Regular maintenance, repair and replacement of parts and components due to normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Battery applicable products. Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak are within the coverage of this Warranty.
- Abuse & Misuse. Defects or damage due to:
(a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (such as cracks and scratches) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse;
(b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food;
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or any Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or
(d) other acts which are not the fault of KIKI Pure or its authorized distributor, are not covered.
- Use of Non KIKI Pure branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage due to the use of non-KIKI Pure branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are not covered.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damage due to service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than Kiki Pure, or its authorized service centers, are not covered.
- Altered Products. Products or Accessories with
(a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering;
(c) mismatched board serial numbers; or
(d) nonconforming or KIKI Pure branded housings, or parts, are not covered.
- Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories resulting from any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories are not covered.